Steps To Be Consider Prior To Hire Your Freelance Web Developer



A person who wants to create his or her business online needs a web developer. Generally, start-up companies try things out by first hiring freelancers before making the investment in the full-time entities. New companies usually don’t have a sound financial back to hire full-time developers. That’s why they prefer to hire the freelance web developer

Moreover, an additional benefit of hiring freelancers is that new ventures can test their hiring process by working with the freelancers to cover various activities in your organization. To hire freelancer web developer might be a difficult task. So, here I share the 7 stages I took to effectively contract my first freelancer. Have a look!

1)  MAKE A JOB DESCRIPTION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENT
The first and the foremost task I did were making an HR report. That includes the full job description and the positions I required inside my organization. It consists the roles and responsibilities of all freelancers, guide, and assistants. I mentioned the job description and the experience I required for each position. I required somebody can bring innovation to that conventional organization and leadership skills.

2)    WORK WITH HR ADVISOR
I personally recommend that you should take the advice of an HR executive or advisor before going to hire a freelancer web developer. According to my experience, when I started my online venture I don’t have any human resource experience and don’t have a budget to hire an HR manager. So, I, fortunately, found an HR executive from my friend’s source who offered his time and aptitude to help me. I suggest that you should also look at your network ask somebody who has an HR experience to help you hire a freelancer web developer.

3)    SOURCE YOUR TALENT
There are numerous ways by which you can find the best freelancer for your organization. You can ask your network, can engage with a freelancer association, or use connections, and can even surf the sites such as monster.com, and Craigslist. You can take help of the social media by posting the job description, experience, and qualification required by you. You can likewise meet potential applicants at industry particular areas like public shows and meet-ups.

I used a bend of all these: found my web developer at a public meet up and hired a web designer through an agency. Agency is one of the best networks to hire a freelancer web developer. They may charge their commission but you’ll surely find a talented individual.

4)    MEETING THE CANDIDATE
Sharing my experience- I was very anxious about the meeting procedure, so I went with full preparation. When I met them in the coffee shop where I talked with them, I clarify the terms of my organization and there we were talking with each other as a team. This is one of the crucial points which you should follow as to make both the parties comfortable. 

Good communication is very necessary if you are working with a remote group. You can also check the candidate’s confidence if they are reacting to your questions totally or not, Ask them about a case study or any other information. Check whether they provide it in a timely manner or not. Find out how they manage challenges by getting some information about their involvement with different customers.

5)    SCRUTINIZE PROPOSAL
Make certain every proposal covers the following points:

Configure assignments- make assignments for the candidates and check whether they are capable for your organization or not. If yes, then go with the flow and in case not just move on to the next.

Terms and conditions- most developers have terms and conditions so before entering into a contract, read carefully the terms and conditions and then take a final decision.

Since, we’ve discussed several steps discovering, looking at, and talking with potential candidates all that is left is to discuss with your group and select the most convincing freelancer.  In case you are confused, check the candidate’s portfolio as it can be an ideal approach to touch base at a choice.
I am summing up with this. Hope this article will help you to find your best freelancer web developer. Follow these steps and surely you’ll get what you require.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Benefits Of Hiring Freelance Web Developers

What Clients Look For While Hiring A Freelance Graphic Designer

10 Approaches To Modernize Your Business With Freelance Assistance